Thursday 19 April 2007

Abortion..."Why should my mother have the right to end my life"

Some women today go through abortions almost as if its like changing their sanitary towel and see it as nothing. Many people would argue that abortion is wrong, and that it’s killing another human being whether it the life has began or only just started, its still murder.
I can’t say I agree with abortion but on the other hand in some circumstances, I can understand why it has become an option. A lot of people especially young find that they are neither financially or mentally stable enough to be responsible for another human beings life, as they can just about take care of their own and recognise that if they do go through with pregnancy, they will be unable to give the child its best chances in life. And we all want to be able to provide for our children and give them the best possible chances in life don’t we?
In some cases some women don’t really want to go through with the abortion but are pressured by either their partner, family or even friends.
Like many other scenarios throughout life, we should be more responsible for our actions that way we wont have to face these life-changing decisions.
http://www.abortion-help.co.uk/

1 comment:

Berris said...

Strong points I too find Abortion hard to swallow, if I were ever with a partner who became pregnant and wanted to under go a termination being a man I'd be helpless but what annoys me more so is I know that the support out there is ALL towards the women side for abortion.

Abortion is a difficult topic as situations not mentioned such as rape victims would suffer greatly if unable to remove the life spawned by their rapist from themselves.