Friday 23 March 2007

Tattoos & Body Piercing

Some people just seem totally incapable of limiting themselves to one or maybe even three. I haven’t got a tattoo, and haven’t got any intensions of getting one.... yet. But yea the right one in the right place on your body can look good still. However there are people out there walking around looking a painting from the museum. People nowa days love to go OTT with tattoos and it just looks straight up tacky, but what can I say each man to their own, if you got the money spend it, or shall I say waste it...I’ve got one piercing in the usual place my left ear; it’s the norm these days for boys in my generation to have it done. But to no surprise there’s a growing minority of individuals out there that like to take body piercing to the extreme. I didn’t realise until I went to the lecture that you can practically have anywhere on the human body pierced, some places much more unpleasant than others, (I don’t need to mention where). The question is what makes people want to inflict that type of pain on themselves. Who knows, they obviously don’t care about the piercing getting infected and ending their life.
http://tattoo.about.com/

http://amie-beingbad.blogspot.com/
Amy raises some good points,Tattoos have been going on for centuries, and I guess they will survive and continue for millions of years to come. I agree that each individual should be able to do as they please with their body, (providing it isn't breaking the law).
It is true tattoos can allows people to express who they are and is away of showing a bit of individuality. I cant say I'd go as far as having three, but who knows one day i might be swayed to have one...

No comments: